Lions club members are men and women who strive to make a difference in their local community as well as communities worldwide. Their volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing unmet health and education needs worldwide.
Why should I become I Lion?
As a Lions club member, you can:
- Make a difference everyday in your community. Whether it is providing support locally or reaching out internationally, you will have an opportunity to serve.
- Be a part of a worldwide organization carrying out community and humanitiarian projects. Members allow Lions clubs worldwide to carry out its many community and humanitarian programs.
- Grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs, community service projects and events.
- Gain an understanding and have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues.
- Develop relationships with both local and international community and business leaders.
- Have access to membership discounts and services.
Excited about becoming a member?
You become a Lion by invitation from a local club. To find out more about our rich history and the organization's mission and structure, see our Contact Form or contact a Lion directly by visiting our Officers and Directors or Contact pages.
The Brochure is available as a PDF document. You may view it by clicking a link below
||In order to view the PDF document, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you don't have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free from Adobe by clicking the button below.